1/7/09

1.6.09

Walking down the street I feel the humanity~ wave after wave of precious, pathetic humanity. I feel their desperation, anxiety, heartbreak. The raw. The numb. The hardened, empty faces pass me by and I feel like a stranger in a strange land. Rare is the joy, light and vital. Everyone trying to claw their way back to the womb~ resentful from the first searing breath life brought them. Forward is pain, backward claustrophobic, and to be still is to stagnate- to live undead. We have forgotten who we are- left Eden with the cavemen. We have turned our backs on mother's love, starved for the divine. We are suns imploding- all of humanity seems as black holes, walking abysses, sucking with unconscious vacuums- me. me. me. Trying to fill the abysmal void. I weep for us all- the pain, torment, confusion~ poor frightened little primates, consuming the world to appease narcissistic appetites, wailing that it's never enough. I weep for our despair. I weep for our promise. I am in awe of our potential~ sleeping giants, every one of us. I want to scream you all awake, from the sheer ecstasy of life force flowing through me. It's not mine anymore than the water belongs to Niagara. It's nothing! It's everything! I want to whisper to you that you are the eyes of God. That you are the precious,the beloved. That none of it means a thing. We are free. Please wake up.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Wow! i love this! it's right on!!